Sunday, May 29, 2011

MEMORIAL DAY WEEK-END

More Blogger Problems; wrote the following on 5/29 and have not been able to upload on my blog! UGH!

Hey Crafters! Just a quick post here in recognition of Memorial Day. All branches of the Armed Forces have a special place in my heart! Something you may be tired of hearing but is true; Freedom is not FREE and I thank every man and woman that have served or are currently serving from the bottom of my heart. I also send blessings to their families for the support they give their loved one(s). My project share is a quick and easy card made with the Movers and Shapers die and the Big Shot. The c/s is Night of Navy and the red star is punched with our Real Red glitter paper, which is still available should you need some! Thanks for visiting.

No comments: