Sunday, June 26, 2011

VERY EXCITED

Hey Crafters! Can I share a personal note? I am so excited this evening. Tomorrow my son and his family fly in from Washington! I have visited him four times since he moved to Washington in 2000 and he has been to visit us zero times! I never thought he'd come to visit in Arizona because he does not like heat. Even as a child he was not a fan of hot weather. So I am totally excited and praying for a cold front to move in! LOL! This kid is 36 and you can't believe how much he's complaining about our 110 weather...LOL! Trust me friends, it's going to be an interesting week! Today's card share uses Tempting Turquoise c/s layered with Whisper White c/s. Then I layered dsp from the Bold Brights paper pack. The sentiment is stamped using the Swirls & Curls Verses hostess level 1 stampset from the current summer mini. Even though this set is retiring I'll be hanging on to it, isn't it a cute sentiment? Thanks for visiting!

No comments: