Saturday, March 12, 2011

MOVERS & SHAPERS TAG

Hey Crafters! Happy Saturday! Today I spent some wonderful time in my Stamp room being creative. Some days the ideas just flow, others I have to work hard for one completed project! Am I the only one? Does that happen to you? So today's project share is one of the ideas I worked on, its a tag using the heart die in the Movers & Shapers die. Yes, I could have used our heart punch but it would limit where I could place the heart, using the Movers & Shapers die I was able to have the heart a little higher up on the tag. I used my paper cutter to cut two tags, one I put through the Big Shot with the Movers & Shapers die. Before embellishing I used Tea Stain ink from our Distressing Essentials to "age" the tag. Other products used are fabric from Springtime Vintage fabric in the Occasions Mini, Newsprint dsp, crochet ribbon, Basic Pearls, a button (Neutrals), and Vintage Trinkets. The stampset used is Easter Blossoms in the Occasions Mini. After adhering the picture behind the tag to show through the heart I adhered the second tag so complete the project. I'm sure I'll be making more tags of this type as it was a fun project. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: