Thursday, December 9, 2010

GIFT BAG


Hi Crafters! Today's share is a gift bag with a tag and matching tissue paper. I love creating my own gift bags! Talk about a cost effective way to package gifts! I bought the kraft gift bags at a discount store along with the tissue paper. I stamped the front of the bag with the snowflakes from the Northern Hearts stamp set which is a Level 1 Hostess set in the Holiday Mini, I used Crumb Cake classic ink. I then stamped plain white tissue paper using the same snowflake images and Crumb Cake classic ink. The tag is Always Artichoke c/s which is stamped with the same snowflake images but this time with Always Artichoke classic ink; I also used scraps of Newsprint and Deck the Halls dsp plus a small piece of Very Vanilla Seam Binding from the Holliday Mini. It may be hard to see but I spritzed the gift bag with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz spray. Thanks for visiting!


No comments: