Friday, December 3, 2010

FUN WITH FABRIC

Hello Crafters! The Holiday Mini was released with loads of fun new products one of which is our new fabric line. I really love this fabric but problem for me, I can't sew but I wanted to use some fabric on a project but how can a non-sewer (is that a word?) use beautiful fabric in a project? By using our Fabric Adhesive Roll (#122194)which I ironed on the back of the Candy Cane Christmas fabric then ran through the Big Shot using the Top Note die, I like it! The card is Real Red c/s which is layered with Whisper White c/s then the fabric Top Note image was added using; now get this...the Heat Gun! So simple, so fun and so attractive. The sentiment is from the Peaceful Season stampset, a Hostess Level 2 stampset. Do you like the ribbon? It's a peace of material from the same fabric set. Lastly I added a big designer button from the Candy Cane button set. If you haven't used fabric in your paper crafting I hope you will try it! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: