Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS CARD

Hi Crafters! Three days until Christmas so I'm going to finish the week posting Christmas projects even though I've been in my stamp room creating birthday and Valentine projects! lol! This was a fun card to create and I got the idea for the ruffle from a Stampin' Up! project video posted on our demonstrator website. The card base is Always Artichoke, I used the Bells & Boughs stampset and Deck the Halls dsp from the Holiday Mini. I punched a 1 3/4" whole in the card then used Very Vanilla Seam Binding to create the ruffle by applying Sticky Strip around the "back" of the punched circle the gathering and sticking the seam binding. The sentiment is from the Come to Bethlehem stampset that I stamped on Very Vanilla c/s then placed behind the punched opening. I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card but I also used dsp to cover the piece of Very Vanilla c/s on the inside of the card which I cut to cover the entire left inside of the card. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: