Monday, August 16, 2010

QUILTED TOP NOTE

Hey Crafters! I just returned from a team meeting in Williams, AZ where we had great fun stampin', meet'n and eat'n...major fun! Anyway I missed a couple of days to post so here's my late card share. This is a Top Note made with the Island Oasis dsp from the Summer mini; I did one previously but this time I tore the dsp into squares, adhered it to Whisper White cardstock then ran it through the Big Shot, I really like the torn look, I think it has the feeling of an old quilt. The card is Tempting Turquoise c/s, the background is stamped with the Tropical Party stampset (Summer Mini) with VersaMark. The palm tree is stamped from the same stampset and with Old Olive classic ink then layered on Old Olive c/s. The flower is from the Pretties Kit colored with Tempting Turquoise ink. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: