Thursday, August 5, 2010

LAYOUT IDEA FROM 2010/2011 CATALOG

Hello Crafters! I am SO into stamping vintage right now, LOVE IT! So when I saw this layout in the current catalog I knew I had to recreate it; well, somewhat. It's on page 124 of the catalog. On the card I created below Basic Black c/s is used for the card then the lower half of the card was embossed with the new Vintage Wallpaper (#120175) embossing folder. The dsp is Newsprint (#117166) and Love Letter (#117162). I tore square pieces in approximate 1x1" squares, well I attempted to tear it in that size lol. The hearts were stamped with Level 1 Hostess set Punch Potpourri (#118394) which was stamped in Basic Black and Riding Hood Red classic ink then punched with the Extra Large Heart punch. I then spritzed the card with Silver Foil Smooch Spritz. I was very pleased with the outcome. One of the great features of the catalog is the creative ideas right at your finger tips; they inspire me to create, I hope I've inspired you! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: