Friday, December 11, 2009

GIFT IDEA

I bought several of these frames, as you can see from a couple of previous postings where I used them. They were cost effective and are perfect for converting to cute gift ideas. I used our Christmas Cocoa dsp from the Holiday Mini for the background then used Whisper White c/s and the Big Shot Top Notz die to create a layer on top of the dsp. I closed the frame and added the Jingle All The Way decor element on the frame glass. I then added some ribbon from our Holiday Mini and had a couple of red bells laying around...I mean I HAD to use them!! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 16. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

accentuatenink said...

Jackie, I just love this frame art. The bells give it that finished touch! Awesome!

Shelly