Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BARRETTE HOLDER

I created this for my 9 year old grand daughter, Jaelyn. She is forever losing her barrettes and I just KNOW this will solve her problem...for about a week!! LOL! Unfortunately the dsp is retired; I thought I was using Tea Party but it turned out to be something else! Sorry but the ribbon is also retired! It's from our last catalog; Pink Piroutte, it was the perfect size to hold the barrettes though and PINK, I mean what girl doesn't like pink?? I covered onboard long board with the dsp before cutting it with my Big Shot and the Scallop Circle #2 die. Did a little decorating and it was ready to be gifted. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 22. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.