Friday, December 18, 2009

CHRISTMAS CARD

I thought I'd share one of the Christmas cards I sent out this year. I usually end up sending out multiple designs due to creating for classes and just because I'm always trying different layouts. Besides Real Red c/s I also used our Christmas Cocoa dsp from the Holiday mini (good thorough 01/04/2010). I used the Big Shot and Top Notz to die cut some Real Red c/s then I embossed it with our Petals a Plenty textured/embossing folder (also from the Holiday mini). I cut it in half and only used half of it at the top of the card, thereby giving me the opportunity to create 2 cards with the 1 Top Notz! Then I embossed a scrap of Whisper White c/s with the Petals a Plenty folder and punched out 2 butterflies with our butterfly punch! I used a Real Red marker to color the dots in the center of the flowers then added a pearl from our Pretties Kit to finish the look. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: