Friday, July 29, 2011

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Hey Crafters! Today's share is about something exciting that happened to me at Convention earlier this month. I submitted a video for a SUp! video contest and I won second place! I can't explain how thrilled I was! The contest was for a video of a Stampin' Up! event or product, mine was based on a product. So what did I win? Well, besides running (Yeah, I KNOW!) on stage and receiving a big hug from Shelli Gardner and a hand written card from her; I received a $150 gift certificate to shop in our Idea Book and Catalog! Yay Me! Today I received my shopping spree order, ALL Big Shot dies and our new Embossing Folders-Designer Frames! So here are pictures of my "loot" and my card. Our team, including me, was crying (we were so shocked!) and no one thought to get a picture! Thanks for letting me share this exciting moment and thanks for visiting!

No comments: