Thursday, July 21, 2011

CONVENTION SWAP

Hey Crafters! WOW! What a time it's been! Did you enjoy the pictures from Convention in the previous post? I am in awe of the creativity that comes out of Stampin' Up! One of the things most people love about Convention is the "swaps". This is where a deomonstrator brings card "fronts" to swap with other attendees which is a great inspiration resource. I don't usually do the swaps as I don't seem to make the time to make them, but this year I decided to do a swap with my house-mates and this is the project I want to share today. The card base is Soft Suede c/s layered with Baja Breeze c/s that was embossed with the Framed Tulips embossing folder and the Big Shot. The images were stamped on Whisper White c/s. The stampset is new and available in out new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog, it's called Creative Elements. I stamped the flower in Baja Breeze classic ink then "rolled" the inked stamp in Soft Suede classic ink to ink just the tips. I adhered the flower with Stampin' Dimensionals. The butterfly is stamped with Pear Pizzaz classic ink; the sentiment was inked with all of the three colors using Stampin' Write markers. I am in love with this stampset! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: