Saturday, April 23, 2011

SIMPLE SWEET STITCHES

Hello Crafters! Today's share is another card using dsp from the Occasions Mini called Sweet Stitches. The card is Whisper White c/s with a strip of the dsp, I also used a one inch strip of the same dsp to create the folded flower (not sure what it's really called). I just used my bone folder and my grid sheet (#102787)to score at 1/4" increments then folded back and forth. I did use a glue-gun in the middle of the flower hold it together. The sentiment was stamped using Teeny Tiny Wishes, and I used the Sneek Peak product the Four Frames stampset with the Decorative Label Punch. On the Four Frames stamp image I used the Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write Marker so I could just get the outline as this particular stamp also has a bird on it which I chose not to use. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: