Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MORE NATURE

Hey Crafters! I hope you're having a great week! I have been busy each evening prepping for this Saturday's class. The project share today is actually a card we're creating at this class. Mind if I gush about an "old" product that I've just discovered and LOVE, LOVE? It is our Naturals Ivory c/s! As I said not new to Stampin' Up! but I just discovered how beautiful it is and will be using it LOTS! This project uses the Naturals Ivory c/s as a layer and also the bird image was stamped on it. The stampset is Nature Walk from the Occasions Mini and the dsp is Botanical Gazette from the same mini. I'll be sad to say good-bye to these two products on April 30th. Inks used are Early Espresso and Old Olive classic inks, the ribbon is Early Espresso satin. I also sprayed the both the bird image and the cut out birdcage with Champagne Mist shimmer paint/alcohol mix. I think my class will enjoy creating this don't you? Thanks for visiting!

No comments: