Sunday, October 3, 2010

TOP NOTE FRANKIE

Hi Crafters! This past week-end was our team meeting in Cottonwood. My upline, Jennifer, holds quarterly team meetings and since her team members are spread out over several cities she changes the location each quarter so eventually we each end up in our own city. This is another demonstrator perk, being on a great team and attending team meetings where either Jennifer or her entire team brings projects to share which provide training and inspiration! This time Jennifer brought all of the projects and I will post some of those later; but today I want to share an idea I got from Nancy, the meeting was held at her home in Cottonwood. I went coo-coo crazy over her great craft room and took pictures of all of the projects she had on display.The project I'm posting today is a copy of a treat box Nancy had on display in her craft room. It's October, Halloween is coming so Frankie is just too appropriate! I used the Top Note die and the Fancy Box die with the Big Shot. The Top Note was used for Frankie's face and hair. I used Wild Wasabi c/s and Black of course. The eyelids and "whites of the eyes" were punched with the 1 1/4 punch, the blacks of the eyes with the 1" punch. The nose was punched with the Round Tab punch. In the second picture I just want to show how the Top Note was placed on the front of the Fancy Box to make it a treat box. For the completed project I added another Wild Wasabi Top Note to the back of the Fancy Box with "hair" to make it look like the back of Frankie's head, you can barely make it out in the first picture.

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

LOVE HIM! Really, really, cute!!