Friday, October 8, 2010

SIMPLE FALL PROJECT FOR THE HOME


Hello Crafters! I love decorating for the holidays, Autumn/Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite. Here is a very simple project for my Thanksgiving decor. I had the candle and candle holder, it usually comes out at Christmas with a red candle and a berry wreath where the ribbon is in this picture. This ribbon is actually retired, it's Chocolate Chip striped grosgrain but if you like it you can order Early Espresso striped grosgrain, it's a little darker and gorgeous! I used the French Foilage (#121166) stampset from the Holiday Mini, I cut the leaves out along with the circle "paris" image. I used the Paper Piercing tool to pierce a hole in all three stamped images and tied them together with Linen Thread then tied it on the striped grosgrain ribbon. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: