Monday, June 28, 2010

M.I.A.

Hello Crafters! Sorry I've been MIA for a week +; I'm having wireless connection problems so I gave up and "borrowed" the family PC to get a post done. The card I'm sharing today was created with some new product from our 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalog being released July 1st. The base cardstock is our new Early Espresso and the card layer is our new Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. The ribbon is our new 1/8" Taffeta and is also Early Espresso, but I really want to talk about the stamp set. I love it! It is a Hostess Level 1 stamp set called Because I Care (like the sentiment); I have to tell you EVERY one of the Level 1 Hostess sets are GORGEOUS! It will be hard to pick just one and you will want them all! HOW do you get your hands on one? Just hold a qualifying workshop in your home with family and/or friends and not only will you be able to select a free stamp set but you will also receive an amount of "cash" in which to select free product! But seriously, is this set not beautiful? And easy peasy to create. I stamped the flower with Elegant Eggplant and used my Old Olive Stampin Write Marker for the stem and leaf

No comments: