Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Card

Hello Crafters! Today's card share is the card I gave my hubby today for Father's Day. I wanted to share it because I find it difficult to make masculine cards so was happy with this result. The card is Chocolate Chip c/s, the dsp is from the Occasions Mini and is retired but I felt these designs were perfect for this card. The sentiment is stamped on Whisper White c/s with the Wonderful Favorites (#115114) in the current Idea Book and Catalog and is not a retiring set I'm happy to say. For the side embellishments I punched a piece of Chocolate Chip c/s with the Modern Label (#116630) punch then cut it in half and adhered half to each side of the dsp folding back the end; I then used the White Gel pen to make the faux brads. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: