Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NANA REQUEST

My 9 year old grand-daughter, Jaelyn, constantly brings me different shaped envelopes and or small containers. She likes to ask me to re-create them, "make this Stampin' Up! Nana", "can you make this Stampin' Up! Nana?"...I love that she thinks Nana can do anything! So she brought me the container above the other day that was the packaging for some bright girly-girl nail polish and I gave it a shot. What I came up with is below; I was very pleased with myself. I used Whisper White c/s that I stamped with Baroque Motifs and Almost Amethyst ink. I punched the front with the 1 3/4 circle punch then covered with a window sheet. I used the Large Oval punch for the handle then added embossed butterflies from the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (Occasions Mini). But here was a plus I had not even TRIED to make happen, this little container is PERFECT for 3x3 cards and envelopes! Yippee, April "accident" project! Thanks for visiting!
Not sure if you can see the cards I added in the one above.

No comments: