Wednesday, October 14, 2009

STILL LOVIN' FALL!

It has finally cooled down to the high 80's here but the news announced tonight that we'll be back in the triple digits later this week!! It's hard to believe it's the middle of October! I'll probably be posting a lot of fall cards to commemorate the season because we're sure not seeing it! Here's another call I created for fall; we'll be creating this one and the one from the previous post in my October class. I used Autumn Days stamp set again (LOVE IT) and our Oval All stamp set for the sentiment, plus black and creamy caramel c/s, and our black striped 1 1/4 grossgrain ribbon. The 2nd picture is of the inside of the card. Don't you love making your own background paper? Card stock, ink and stamps and you can specifically design your background for your project! Leave me a comment to say hello if you like. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Michelle Dawn said...

This is a great guy card. You should enter it in this weeks challenge #44. I'm glad you've joined us at SU-LNS.