Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!

I love fall...I KNOW; I live in Southwest Arizona so HOW can that be?! You're right, no falling leaves, no chill in the air...doesn't matter! The majority of my life was spent in California where we HAD fall and I loved it then and still do! I love the colors associated with fall; the oranges, yellows, etc. Arizona is home now and while we don't exactly get a chill in the air here in good ol' Buckeye, it does cool down to the high 70's!! Quite a difference from the HIGH 112's!! I do love living here and while there are no fall colors when I look out my windows I CAN put those colors in my fall projects! So here's a card I designed using Always Artichoke, More Mustard and Close to Cocoa c/s; the leaf was die cut with our Leaves #2 die and the Big Shot - I adhered a piece of the Autumn Traditions dsp to chipboard before cutting. I also used the Autumn Days stamp set. The stitiching below the ribbon is "faux" stitching! My first time using that on a project; so simple but a way to add just a little "sump'n-sump'n"! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: