Monday, June 1, 2009

25% - 50% SAVINGS!

I know there are some people that do not like change; but I'm one of those people that LOVE change! Whether it be a new job, new procedures on the job...I like it! For me change spices things up a bit; alleviates the boredom, the same ol' - same ol' if you will. So imagine my elation at the release of our NEW Idea Book and Catalog...no, n0t yet, July 1st! Of course with that change comes another, a list of stamps that will no longer appear in the new catalog. Is there a stamp set, dsp, or scrapping kit that you've put off purchasing? I have a link on the side bar. Click on it to access the list and check it against your WISH LIST so you can decide which items you need to purchase now before they are gone. That includes the current IN-COLORS, they will be gone 6/30! I just went online and ordered plenty of in-color cardstock! While sad to say good-bye to Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango...etc. I can't WAIT to see what Stampin' Up! has in store for us next month!
Do you love saving money while replenishing your stampin'/scrappin' stash? ME TOO! Stampin' Up! also has a list of accessories that will be discontinued! Stock up now! Walk, don't run to your computer or phone to order now!

No comments: