Friday, August 3, 2007

My Busy Schedule

So what else is new?! EVERYONE is busy. But I was supposed to be RETIRED and staying home doing NOTHING! RIGHT! I found that wasn't for me. So now I'm working full time for my church and I'm LOVIN' IT! I am interacting with truly great people each and every day. But why am I so busy?

Well, let's see; besides working a 40 hour week at the church, I am on the decorating committee for our ladies church retreat, which begins August 16th. I have bible study, no, Devotional Life Study, once a week. Thank you God for bringing these wonderful ladies into my life!

I also have classes in my home each month for Stampin' Up! which requires a lot of preparation. Making samples, doing some cards for my self and scrapbooking some of my own family photos (I'm getting way behind!). I also meet with my down-line once a month. Have I forgotten anything?

Do I need to mention wife, housekeeper, and full-time grandPARENT to Junior? WHEW! I'm tired just WRITING it! But do you want to know something? I wouldn't trade ANY OF IT for ANYTHING!

Isaiah 40:31Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up [with] wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

1 comment:

Diana said...

That is very lovely my idol that I cannot follow!! Ha ha you can run but you cant hide I found you once again send my love to Juan and it looks like you guys are doing great!