Monday, January 2, 2012

IT'S BEEN A LONG WHILE

Hello Crafters! Yes, I'm back; sorry for the the lengthy delay in posting. I did not mean to take a leave from updating my blog but life took over, can you relate? I love a line from the movie The Coal Miner's Daughter (an oldie but a goodie) where the star, Sissy Spacek as Loretta Lynn has a nervous breakdown and shares with her audience something Patsy Cline (Beverly D'Angelo in the movie)told her. The line is (use Southern accent here)...girrl, ya got to live your own life...but my life was livin' me! That's the line and it's what happened to me these past few weeks. Sorry if that bored you, I have loads of movie lines that just pop up in certain situations, LOL. Okay, on to my card share; of course Valentine's Day is next month so I will be creating a few cards and projects for that. This is one we'll be creating in class this month, not everyone celebrates Valentine's so I tried to keep this one a little generic thinking it could be used for an anniversary or wedding. The card is Early Espresso c/s layered with Whisper White c/s. The stampset is I {Heart} Hearts, the ink is Old Olive and Real Red classic. The red heart is punched with our large heart punch using our Real Red Glitter Paper, I LOVE this paper! Doesn't that little heart just add a little sump'n sump'n? Thanks for visiting. I hope you come back soon, I will post again in two days!

No comments: