Thursday, September 29, 2011

SO SHELLI COPY

Hey Crafters! Today's share is a card that I copied from a Shelli Gardner project. I can't remember if I found it on her blog or in our Stampin' Success magazine. Isn't it vintagy (is that a word?) cute? The card is Crumb Cake c/s, the torn c/s is Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla. The Very Vanilla was embossed with the oval Designer Frame embossing folder. The stampset used is Creative Elements for the background, stamped with Crumb Cake classic ink and Nature Walk (the bird image) both from the 2011/2012 Idea Book and Catalog. The bird was stamped with Baja Breeze classic ink. There is a strip of First Edition Speciality dsp. The ribbon is Rose Red Seam Binding; I also punched a piece of Rose Red c/s with the Decorative Label punch. I really like a vintage looking card and Shelli's designs always inspire me. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: