Thursday, September 3, 2009

FUN FRANKIE FREEBIE!!

This is a fun cute project. I've seen Frankie on a lot of different sights and it appears we all have our own versions. I use green galore, basic black, whisper white and elegant eggplant. It's very easy and makes a simple package of microwave popcorn a unique halloween treat. But here's where the FREEBIE comes in...how would you like to receive the cardstock and embellishments you need (minus the popcorn) to complete this project?












Cut and scored cardstock, punched cardstock, and ribbon. FREE??? I will mail the complete project to you and all you have to do is leave me a COMMENT on THIS post. I will draw 20 names then I'll e-mail you and ask for your address and put your gifts in the mail!! No strings attached, just a fun project to share with you and perhaps you can share with others. Tomorrow I will post the step by step instructions to complete it. THANKS for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie, I really enjoyed our Razzleberry and Rub Ons class. Frankie looks really cute and easy! I'm looking forward to buying all the punches from you this year and I can make my own punch projects!

Cyndy said...

Hi Jackie,
This is so cute! You know me, I like easy and CUTE! Thank you for sharing.....