Thursday, May 8, 2008

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Aren't you happy Spring is here? Out with the old; in with the new and all that jazz. I've been in Arizona now 2 years 3 months and find my self happier each year! The change in weather is not as apparent as it was in California but you are definitely aware of the differences between June - August and the other 9 months! All in all, I'm happy we're here. I've made some awesome friends that I love dearly. I thank God for their friendship and laughter! I'm afraid though that I've taught some of them my "jackie-ism's"..."PEOPLE, COME ON PEOPLE, WORK WITH ME!" "I'M JUS' SAY'N!" "ARE YOU S-S-SERIOUS?!" You get the idea. Sorry about that my dear Arizona Friends!!!

My April Stamp Club members had a great time; here are pics of the projects we completed. One cute purse to hold 5 cards; fun was had by all.











This month we'll be working on the projects below using the One of a Kind stamp set, Boho punch and some great cardstock colors and designer paper. And let's not forget the embellishments!

















We're also having a FANTASTIC recruiting special; if you've ever thought of joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator this month is the time! You'll get a 20% discount on the demonstrator kit and a free set of Hodgepodge Hardware (an assortment of label holders, ribbon charms, etc.). Check out my Stampin' Up! website http://jackie4.stampinup.net/ for more information about the special. Or feel free to contact me directly at jam.n.scrappin@gmail.com. Looking forward to talking with you soon!

No comments: