Saturday, May 15, 2010

TRASH TO PARTY FAVOR

Hello Crafters! Yesterday I was enjoying a zero point (W.W.) sugar free Jello cup but instead of throwing the cup away I inadvertently put it in the sink for washing! Later I did wash it and thought; well, now what. And here is what I came up with. I saw on SCS a birthday cake type project with a battery opperated tea lite which gave me the idea for the top of this project. This is my test project so the dsp is from the Occasions mini and no longer available but how cute is this idea? I'm not through trying projects with these little treasures! I used the Scallop Circle #2 die then used the Circle Scissor Plus to cut a circle out of the Scallop to insert the jello cup. I covered the bottom of the jello cup in the same manner used to cover the SUp! Treat Cups. Lastly I added a thin strip of dsp to the bottom of the cup. To me it looks a little like a cupcake! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: