Tuesday, May 4, 2010

QUICK MOTHER'S DAY GIFT

Hello Crafters! Today a young woman called me for a quick gift idea she and or her kids could create for her mother. After giving it some thought I came up with this bookmark idea. I used Perfect Plum and Very Vanilla c/s. The stamp set is Things I Love (#115229). I layered the bookmark with Vellum and stamped the sentiment with Staze On. To complete the project I included Very Vanilla Taffetta ribbon and stamped, cut out and "glittered" the chocolate, purse and shoe images, using Dazzling Diamonds of course. I added these 3 images on top of the vellum, thus allowing me to add adhesive just under the vellum on top of the same images. Not sure if you can see it clearly in the picute but I also included 3 clear beads from the Pretties Kit, I added it to the ribbon with silver elastic cord before adhering the ribbon. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: